Friday, September 17, 2010

My Favorite Vegan Cupcake Recipes...

Earlier this week I made these yummy cupcakes for my 3 year old's birthday.  I used a recipe from Vegan Cupcakes Take Over The World by Isa Chandra Moskowitz and Terry Hope Romero.  Every recipe I have made from their book I love.  These two have vegan cupcakes down to an art!  They have everything from your basic Chocolate Cupcake to your more unusual cupcake, like the Pistachio Rosewater Cupcake.  I haven't tried one of their recipes that I don't like... these are  DEFINITELY some of my favorites!
  

9 comments:

Morgan@LittleHouseofVeggies said...

Are those the cupcake wrappers you made??!!!! THose are SO ADORABLE!!! You know me and my love of cupcakes! I need to get this book pronto! And Happy Birthday to my sweet little 3 year old!!

Elise said...

Morgan- These are the wrappers that I made. They turned out really cute! I'll show you how I did them when I see you next. You will LOVE the recipes in this book! I will even let you borrow my copy.

Morgan@LittleHouseofVeggies said...

Please teach me, oh crafty one!!!! I wish I had your "artsy" brain! I have an even better idea, more playdates that include cupcake making and eating!!!!! :)

The Health Seeker's Kitchen said...

Elise, you are such a fun Mom. I love your cupcake holders. Very cute:)

Alex @ delicious-knowledge.com said...

These are adorable!! I've made quite a few cupcakes from that book, and every one has been awesome. Cute wrappers!

Alex @ delicious-knowledge.com said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JandBmomma said...

I made the chocolate cupcakes with buttercream frosting they were so moist and yummy!! I checked the book out from my library, its on my wish list for christmas. Have you tried the vegan cookies take over your cookie jar? I checked it out too but didnt have time to use it before it had to go back. If you have let me know what you think of the recipes. I love your site, you do a great job, def. keeps my interest!

The Shenandoah Vegan said...

You made those wrappers?! I'm feeling very loserish...

Elise said...

Shen- These are pretty easy. I am not 'crafty' by any stretch...