Friday, August 20, 2010

One of my favorite things... Mini LARABARS

I'm always on the look out for things that will make my life easier and thought I would share some of my favorite finds with you.

These Mini LARABARS are my favorite on-the-go snack!  They are about 100 calories each, and 100% real food.  Just as an example, the Cherry Pie Bar is made with dates, almonds and unsweetened cherries... and that's it... and they are yummy!  I always keep a couple in my bag just in case one of my kids or I get hungry when we are out.  I can't tell you how many times these have saved me!

    

4 comments:

debbie@thehealthseekerskitchen said...

I love these bars too. They are a perfect snack that you can feel 100% good about when eating it. I haven't seen the mini ones though. Where did you find them?

Morgan@LittleHouseofVeggies said...

Mom- they have them at Target...
Elise-= I love these soooo much too!

Elise said...

Debbie - Target is the only place I've found these. At my Target they are by the vitamin section near the pharmacy.

Heather @ Gerber Days said...

My sister told me about these and I LOVE them!!! Especially the pb&j one!